Do you fancy a new challenge? Like working as part of a team as well as offering great patient care? We currently have the vacancies below. However, if none of the available match your experience please feel free to forward your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org. We may have a post coming up which would suit you perfectly!
Receptionist / Administrator
We are currently seeking a receptionist/administrator at our Wendover Health Centre site, to work 19 hours per week with the ability to be flexible to provide sickness and holiday cover is essential.
Every day within our surgery is different, challenging and interesting. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to cope well under pressure to join our busy team. Multi-tasking is a must, and an ever ready smile to greet our patients is essential.
Example duties will include:
- Making appointments;
- To greet and book in patients;
- Answer telephones and relocate calls from switchboard;
- Action with patient queries, liaising with hospitals and other healthcare professionals
- Supporting Admin duties such as insurance reports, distribution of post, prescription requests
The working hours available:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 14:00 – 18.30
- Friday 13:00 – 18:30
- Saturday 08.00 – 12.00 – one per month, part of rota cover (additional to the 19 hours per week)
Closing date : 12 October 2018