Do you fancy a new challenge? Enjoy working as part of a team as well as offering great patient care? We currently have the vacancies below. However, if none of the available match your experience please feel free to forward your CV to Kieran.email@example.com. We may have a post coming up which would suit you perfectly!
The Partnership is a very innovative and progressive NAPC PCH (Primary Care Home ), always looking to be at the forefront of primary care and committed to improving and delivering high quality patient care. We offer training and development within a supportive, family ethos environment, continuous improvement lay at the heart of our practice and we are keen to offer all to our team for a fulfilling career.
- We have an exciting opportunity for salaried GP’s to join our team at our Bedgrove and Wendover Surgeries. We have a number of sessions available please contact for more information
Closing date 31 May 2019
For more information or an informal chat please contact Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Care-Co-ordinator
If you are looking for a new challenge in a supportive, patient-centred environment we are seeking a Care Coordinator to join our team working with our elderly patients in their own homes. The aim of the service is to help our patients maintain their independence and enjoyment of life by managing their health and plan ahead with the resources available.
The role of care coordinator includes the day to day management of the office, maintaining administrative systems, receive calls for help from the elderly or carers offering appropriate advice, making referrals and arranging home visit appointments for the clinical team.
The successful candidate will have to be:
- Computer literate, have excellent administrative skills with an ability to plan and organise
- Good communication skills- verbal and written
- Calm and patient
- Self motivated
- Ability to deal with change or emergencies
- Ability to display empathy and understanding
- Excellent phone manner – required when speaking with patients and their carers in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and diplomatic manner
For an application pack or information please contact: Kieran.email@example.com
Do you have a passion for helping people be more active, stay independent at home, eat well, stop smoking, connecting people to community groups or statutory services for practical and emotional support to be healthier and happier, enjoy a holistic care approach?
If so, you may be interested in our new post as a Full Time Social prescriber!
Your skills as a Social Prescriber:
- Able to liaise and communicate with people with a can do, will do attitude
- Have some experience of vulnerable people needs, voluntary and/or community groups
- You are the one who others trust and turn to when they need help
- You care about helping others live a healthier, happier life
Closing date: 17th May 2019
For an application pack please contact Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining an innovative, forwarding thinking practice please contact me!
We are looking to expand our clinical team and seeking :
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Physicians Associates
- Healthcare Assistants
- Summariser – ideally experience with coding, EMIS web
- Mental Health Worker