Do you fancy a new challenge? Like working as part of a team as well as offering great patient care? We currently have the vacancies below. However, if none of the available match your experience please feel free to forward your CV to Kieran.email@example.com. We may have a post coming up which would suit you perfectly!
We have an exciting opportunity for a 6-7 session partnership to join us at Westongrove, based at Bedgrove Surgery.
The Partnership is a very innovative and progressive organisation, always looking to be at the forefront of primary care and as members of NAPC PCH (Primary Care Home) we are committed to delivering high quality patient care; training and development within a supportive, family ethos environment.
Continuous improvement lay at the heart of our practice and we are keen to offer all to our team for a fulfilling career.
Further opportunity at our Bedgrove Surgery, we are seeking to fill a salaried post covering maternity leave, 4-5 sessions per week for period of 10 months.
For more information or an informal chat please contact Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a receptionist/administrator at our Wendover Health Centre site, to work the below hours, with the ability to be flexible to provide sickness and holiday cover.
Every day within our surgery is different, challenging and interesting. You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to cope well under pressure to join our busy, friendly team. Previous reception experience and computer skills would be an advantage however full training will be given
Example duties will include:
- Making appointments;
- To greet and book in patients;
- Answer telephones and relocate calls from switchboard;
- Action with patient queries, liaising with hospitals and other healthcare professionals
- Supporting Admin duties such as insurance reports, distribution of post, prescription requestsThe working hours available:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 07.20 – 12.00
Wednesday 14:00 – 18:30
Trainee – Dispensary
We are seeking a trainee to join our Dispensary based at our Wendover Health Surgery, working 30 hours per week.
Monday and Tuesdays 09.00 – 17.30
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 09.00 -14.00
Your duties will include:
Working towards delivering the technical aspects of the dispensary whilst ensuring the safe supply of medicines:
- Dealing with prescription enquiries at the dispensary counter, on the telephone or via email.
- Ordering medicines, labelling, dispensing, endorsing and collection of prescriptions.
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance.
- Liaise with GPs, Pharmacists and other employees regarding dispensary issues
- Ensure Dispensary remains tidy and stocked
What you’ll need to have:
We’re offering you an exciting career opportunity and a chance to develop your professional journey. We’re seeking someone with a genuine passion for patient care and to participate in the whole dispensing process; you will be working as part of an experienced team delivering courteous and effective patient service.
The successful applicant for this role will be required to enrol onto training level 2 Dispensing course on commencement of employment on a trainee pay scale until course completion