Salaried GP Vacancies
- Seeking a 6 session list holding GP based at our Wendover Health Centre with immediate start.
- A fixed term salaried 6 session list holding maternity contract based at our Bedgrove Surgery, Aylesbury due to start September 2021.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange an informal chat.
We have two exciting opportunities to join our amazing team at Westongrove. We are an established PCN, innovative and forward thinking group of three GP practices in and around Aylesbury; together, our whole team ethos is to improve the health of our patients, alongside enhancing their experience of patient care supported by a great cohesive team.
- We have a full, strong complement of staff including very experienced nursing team, pharmacists, paramedics and administrative support staff
- A team of skilled administrators working to minimise clinical admin workload
- A dedicated Complex Care Team
- Social Prescriber
- Urgent Care Service
- EMIS Web, AccRX, Ask NHS, Mjog users
- Good CQC rating with outstanding for Older Adults and Well Led
- Training Practice with 4 trainers
- Actively involved within our Locality and Federation
- Strong working relationships with the community teams and secondary care
- Competitive salary
- Six weeks annual leave, one week study leave
- Partner mentoring
- Paid Indemnity
- NHS pension
- Planned Induction
- An organised, caring, friendly and supportive team
- Monthly Clinical Team meeting as well as Protected Time for Learning
- Opportunity to be involved in medical education or specialist interests
- Daily coffee /clinical case review often with cake and biscuits
- Purpose built buildings
Closing date: 7th June 2021
Medical Coder/Summariser – Full time (job share may be an option)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Note Summariser to join our amazing records maintenance team at Westongrove.
We are looking for someone who has previously worked in a medical practice who is accustomed to medical terminology or has some coding/summarising experience. The role duties include managing and reviewing GP’s discharge and clinical letters ensuring any actions required are followed with practice protocols, coding medical documents on to patient records to produce an accurate summary of the patient’s medical history using practice software Docman and EMIS Web.
You will be working as part of an experienced admin team, training and development is available within a supportive environment.
The successful candidate:
- A minimum of 1 years working with General Practice
- Training will be provided
- Excellent communication skills and an understanding of medical terminology,
- A constructive solution focused approach with accuracy
- A good level of English language both written and verbal
- A strong awareness of confidentiality
Closing date: 20th April 2021
Part-time Site manager, 25 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Site Manager to join our team at Westongrove.
We are seeking a highly motivated manager with proven organisational and leadership skills who can inspire their team to their best abilities. This role is based at our Aston Clinton Surgery and will involve working across our sites.
This role is pivotal to running a smooth surgery; a flexible drive attitude to adapt to changes within the NHS is essential and to play an active role as part of our wider Westongrove teams.
You will be coordinating and managing the surgery on a day to day basis, leading on decisions rising from urgent situations to coordinating teams for an effective delivery of patient services. The role is a direct line manager to teams based at the surgery comprising of admin and reception as well as supporting the clinical teams.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate strong management and organisational skills
- Be able to demonstrate change management and implementation
- Manage and handle with respect and care patient queries in a timely manner
- Have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience of staff management and HR knowledge
- Good IT skills with flexible approach to trouble shoot any issues arising
- Facilities management with health and Safety knowledge
- Experience of patient and community services, communications and engagement would be beneficial
The working hours will be a combination of morning and afternoon shifts.
Application deadline: 31/03/2021
Contact Kieran.email@example.com for an application pack